Teams allow you to organize different users in your company to work together. You can assign conversations or channels to different teams, automate certain workflows, and better organize different users in Trengo.
Here are some common examples of how to structure teams:
- Departments: create teams based on departments, such as Finance, Human Resources, Sales, or Marketing.
- Location: base your teams on cities or countries, such as team London, team Amsterdam, team Berlin, or team Netherlands, team US, etc.
- Channels: assign team members to channels. Team Social Media, Team E-Mail, or Team live chat.
To create a team
1. Go to your navigation panel >settings >organization >teams.
2. To create a new team, click on the green plus sign.
3. Fill out the form:
Give your team a name.
Assign all users you want to have in this team.
Assign all channels you want the users in this team to be responsible for.
- Email ticket notification
Insert an email address if you want to be notified when a new ticket is being assigned to this team.
Make sure to hit save. Congratulations, you just created a new team. 🎉