Instagram is becoming a more and more popular communication channel. People want to ask organizations their questions by quickly sending a DM. To make sure you don't miss out on these messages, you can now add this channel to Trengo.
How to add this channel to Trengo?
To add Instagram to Trengo, you will need to have an Instagram Business Account that is linked to your Facebook account. Don't have this yet? Check here how this can be set up.
Within this Instagram Business account, you will need to allow tools like Trengo to access messages. To do this, take the following steps:
- Open the Instagram page you wish to connect on your mobile phone and navigate to "settings".
- Click on Privacy --> Messages.
- In here choose to "enable Allow access to Messages"
Now it is time to activate this feature in Trengo:
- First, make sure to add an Instagram channel to Trengo.
- Next, activate the feature "Direct Messages" in Trengo:
- Click on "Update channel to activate the feature.
- Done 🎊, from now on you will receive Instagram DM's and reactions to stories into your Trengo inbox.