Profiles are a collection of contacts and contact moments. In other words, they are a compilation of different contacts and contact moments by the same customer.
Let's take a look at our example below: we see three different contact moments, one via Whatsapp and two via Facebook messenger. Each communication channel creates one separate contact.
- two Facebook messenger contact moments = one contact
- one WhatsApp contact moment = one contact
To keep an organized view of Peter B.'s entire contact history, we'll create a profile.
How to attach profiles to conversations?
- Open a conversation and open the sidebar.
- Click on 'Attach Profile'.
- You can now either search for an existing contact or create a new one.
All contacts and contact moments that are connected to this profile are now shown in your sidebar.
How to create, edit, and delete profiles?
To create, edit, or delete a profile:
- Go to your navigation panel >profiles.
- Click on 'Create Profile' to create a new profile.
- Use the search bar to navigate to a specific profile and select it. Click on the pencil icon in the top left corner to edit your contact, click on 'Delete profile' in the top right corner if you want to delete your profile.