If you're already using Google Analytics to track your website visitors' behavior, you might want to consider doing the same for your Trengo help center. There is a bunch of useful insights you can gain:
- How much time your customers spend on each article
- Which search terms they are using
- How many articles they are reading per session
and much more stuff.
To install Google Analytics on your Trengo help center you need your Google Analytics tracking ID
- Go to help center > settings
- Scroll down to 'Advanced' and paste your tracking code here:
- Make sure you save your changes.
Keep in mind that it might take up to a few hours until Google starts tracking your data.
🚩Important note: You can't retrieve data from any period before you added your tracking ID.