To get unlimited access to WhatsApp Business API, your Facebook Business Account needs to be verified. The submission is reviewed by Meta and can’t be influenced by Trengo.
ℹ️ Do note that not every Facebook page has to be verified manually. Meta will decide if this is needed. You can check your Facebook’s ‘Security Settings’ page for the optional verification request.
Verify your Facebook Business Account
If you’d like to verify your Facebook Business Account, follow the steps below.
1. Navigate to the Security Center in your Facebook Business Suite;
2. Click ‘Start verification’ within ‘Business verification’;
3. Go through the process and fill out the requested information;
4. Your submission will now be reviewed by Meta, and will usually be accepted or rejected within 2 to 3 business days.
How to proceed if your submission is denied
Your submission can be denied by Meta if incorrect information was filled in during the submission, or if incorrect documents were attached. In case your submission was denied, you’ll receive an email from Meta, notifying you about the rejection.
To find more information about the denial of your submission, you can follow the steps below.
1. Navigate to the Security Center in your Facebook Business Suite, click the ‘Notifications’ icon, and select the ‘Verification status’ notification;
2. Your Business Verification Support Inbox will open, where you can find a more elaborate explanation about the rejection;
To resubmit your application for a verified Facebook Business Account, take the measures below.
1. Navigate to the Security Center in your Facebook Business Suite and click the ‘Resubmit’ button within ‘Business Verification’;
2. Follow the procedure and make sure you submit all the required and correct information. Your resubmission will now be reviewed by Meta again.