After adding a website widget to your Trengo inbox, adding channels to it, and adding the website widget to your website, you’re able to have it automatically show a help center article to your customers. In this article, we’ll show you how to set this up.
Show a help center article in your widget
Follow the steps below to automatically show a help center article in your website widget.
2. Select ‘Add automation’ and click ‘Open article from Help Center’;
3. Set up your automated help center article;
1. Enter a title: Add the title of your widget automation here.
2. Select widget: Choose the widget on which you’d like this automation to be active.
3. Select article: Select the article you’d like to show to your customers.
After setting up your automation, continue by clicking ‘Ready? Choose audience’.
Choose the target audience for the automated help center article. You can choose to show the help center article to all customers, or choose a specific audience using different conditions.
After choosing your target audience, click ‘Ready? Set page targeting’ to continue setting up your page targeting.
1. Delivery method: Choose if you’d like the help center article to show up immediately, or after a specific amount of time.
2. Page selection: Select which pages you’d like to show the help center article on.
After choosing your page targeting, click ‘Ready? Go to next step’ to publish your widget automation.
1. Start date: Choose when you’d like the help center article to start showing on your website.
2. End date: Select if there is an end date to the automated help center article.
3. Active: Toggle this button to activate your widget automation.
Click ‘Save’ to publish your widget automation.