Trengo allows you to control and manage all alerts you receive.
To customize your notification settings for your personal Trengo account:
Open the navigation panel >profile >preferences.
Here you can choose to:
◦ Temporarily snooze notifications
◦ Automatically turn off notifications during a fixed time slot
Don't forget to press save after updating your settings.
Rule notification triggers
You can use rules to set up more advanced notification settings based on your custom needs.
- Open the navigation panel >settings >automation >rules.
- Click on the green + sign to add a new rule that creates custom notifications.
Example: set up a custom notification rule to get notified if a live chat conversation has been unanswered for more than 2 minutes.
Assigned conversation ticket
Get an email notification every time a conversation is assigned to a specific user.
- Open the navigation panel >settings >settings >company profile >account settings.
- Scroll to 'Assignment email notification' and select 'Yes' from the drop-down menu.
Enable browser notifications
Notifications in Chrome
To enable notifications for Chrome, click on the padlock icon in the address bar, and go to notifications and select 'Allow'.
Notifications in Safari
To enable notifications for Safari, go to:
Manage your channel notifications by navigating to 'Channels' in your left sidebar. Click on the three dots next to 'Channels' and then on the notification symbol to enable or disable notifications for your channels.
Email notifications per channel
Get an email notification every time a new conversation enters your Trengo inbox via a specific channel.
- Open the navigation panel >settings >channels and select your channel.
- Next, scroll down to 'notification email' and insert your email address.
This way, a notification email will be sent to your email address every time a new conversation comes into your Trengo inbox.