Labels help you keep your inbox and conversations organized.
You can use labels to:
- prioritize conversations
- assign conversations to your colleagues or different teams
- filter results in tickets
- analyze your results
- sort conversations automatically
To add labels to your Trengo inbox you need to have an administrator account.
- From your inbox, go to your navigation panel >settings >labels.
- Click on the green + sign.
- Fill out the form.
Give your label a name.
Select a color for your label.
Assign the labels to the right channels.
- Sort order
Set the label priority. (1 being the most important)
- Archive a label
- Click 'Save changes'.