To speed up your team’s productivity in Trengo, you can use labels. You can add these labels to conversations to prioritize conversations, assign conversations to your colleagues or different teams, filter results in tickets, analyze your results, and/or sort conversations automatically.
Add a label
Follow the steps below to add a label to your Trengo inbox.
1. Navigate to Settings > Settings > Labels and click the ‘plus’ icon or ‘Add label’;
2. Set up your label;
1. Name: Add the name of your label.
2. Color: Choose the color of your label.
3. Channels: Select the channels to which you’d like to add this label.
4. Sort order: Optionally type the number in which order this label should appear.
5. Archive this label: You’re always able to archive a label by checking this box.
Don’t forget to click ‘Save changes’ after finishing setting up your label.