To speed up your team’s productivity in Trengo, you can use quick replies. These are pre-written responses to common questions, you can use to quickly answer your customers.
Add a quick reply
Follow the steps below to add a quick reply to your Trengo inbox.
1. Navigate to Settings > Settings > Quick replies and click the ‘plus’ icon or ‘Add quick reply’;
2. Set up your quick reply;
1. Name: Add the name of your quick reply.
2. Channels: Select the channels you’d like to add this quick reply to.
3. Type: You can either add this quick reply to a ‘Messaging’ channel (e.g. Facebook, WhatsApp, and Website chat), or ‘Email’ (email channels). When choosing ‘Email’, you can also add attachments to the quick reply;
4. Message: Type your quick reply.
ℹ️ You can make use of different tags to automatically fill in some details when sending a quick reply.
Don’t forget to click ‘Save changes’ after finishing setting up your quick reply.