For maximum security of your Trengo account and Trengo inbox, you might want to set up two-factor authentication (2FA). To do this, you first need to download an authenticator app. You can use the Google Authenticator app (IOS/Android), Authy (IOS/Android), or any other authenticator app.
After downloading and installing the app on your mobile device, you can continue in Trengo.
Set up your 2FA
Follow the steps below to set up your two-factor authentication.
1. Navigate to your profile picture in the left bottom corner and click ‘Edit your profile’;
2. Click ‘Two-factor auth’ in the left sidebar, and click ‘Setup 2FA’;
3. Open your preferred authenticator app and scan the QR code on the screen. Alternatively, you can manually enter, or copy and paste, the code shown. Click 'Continue';
4. Enter the code you see in your authenticator app in Trengo and click 'Verify';
5. Your two-factor authentication has been enabled. From now on, you’ll use both your credentials and two-factor authentication to log in to Trengo.