Website visitors prefer to ask their questions via Website chat, regardless of the time of day. We have provided an option that gives them the ability to ask their questions when they want, without the need to have an employee on duty 24/7. This function allows visitors to ask questions via the Website chat, even after opening hours or during the weekends.
Advantages for the website visitor
This new feature has several advantages for the website visitor:
- The visitor can ask a question via the website 24 hours a day.
- The visitor will always receive an answer (the visitor knows what he/she can expect).
- The visitor can leave an email address so that he/she doesn't have to wait for the answer.
- The visitor receives an answer to the question by email at a later time.
- The visitor can always reply to the email they've received.
- The visitor can always delete the email address in a future Website chat conversation.
The new features has several advantages for your business:
- The Chat is available for questions 24 hours a day.
- The Chat conversation can be supplemented by the visitor with an email address.
- The Chat conversation can always be answered, even if the visitor has left the website.
- The Chat conversation is continued by email, simply by answering in the same conversation.
Easy to switch on
- Navigate to "Website Widget" under Settings.
- Edit the desired widget by clicking the widget's name.
- Press "Chat" in the drop-down menu.
- Turn on the "Show always as available" option (slide to green).
- Save the changes by clicking "Update Widget" in the upper right corner of the screen.
By executing the steps as mentioned above, the Chat will be online 24 hours a day. In addition, the "Greetings" will always be shown, even if there is no colleague online.