With Trengo you can talk to your colleagues via group and one-on-one conversations. With the Zoom integration, you can now also start chat and video conversations with just one click. Everyone in a thread can join the conversation automatically and you do not have to send the meeting URL's manually.
Meeting links will be created under the Zoom account which is logged in at the time of generating the meeting. You can therefore find and manage the generated meeting URL's under your own account.
- Open the thread in which you would like to send a Zoom meeting link.
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner of your screen to open the options menu.
- Click `Zoom Meeting`.
- Your are now required to login (only one time). Enter your Zoom credentials and grant Trengo access to the requested permissions.
- You will now be redirected back to the thread and you will see a Zoom meeting link appear in the conversation.
- To disconnect your Zoom account from Trengo you will need to browse to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Login with your Zoom credentials if you are not logged in yet.
- Click Manage > Installed Apps and search for the Trengo app.
- Click Uninstall.
Feel free to chat to us in case you have any questions or concerns about the Zoom integration.