By connecting Gsuite to Trengo, all emails will be forwarded to your Trengo inbox, allowing your team to collaborate and work more efficiently.
💡You'll need a Gsuite account. Personal Gmail addresses cannot be connected.
Before you can connect your Gsuite account to Trengo, we need to make sure that Trengo has the required permission to connect to your Gsuite account:
Sign in to your Google Admin console and make sure to use an administrator account.
- From the 'Admin console Home page', go to 'Security' > API controls/permissions (click on 'App access control' if you're not being redirected to the App access control page).
- From the main App access control page, select 'Manage Third-Party App Access'.
- Click on 'Add app' and then select "OAuth App Name Or Client ID"
- Search for "860150548894-kvrrjomhvk62dhi5qb7f32a50qbb6oeb.apps.googleusercontent.com".
- Next, select Trengo and click "Add".
- Done 👍🏼! All users with this domain will now be able to connect their Gsuite email account to Trengo.
Now that we have the permission to link your Gsuite account to Trengo:
1. Go to your navigation panel >settings >channels >email.
2. Click on the green + sign to connect Outlook with your Trengo inbox.
3. Click on 'Add your Gsuite account'.
Note that your connection is being verified by Google. Google will give you a warning about this.
4. You'll be redirected to Google. Insert your email address and password.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'Create channel'.
Awesome. 🎉 You connected your Gsuite to your Trengo inbox. From now on all your Gsuite emails will be redirected to your Trengo inbox.