Thinking of making a switch or starting with the WhatsApp Business API? Here are some advantages of using the WhatsApp Business API:
- Collaborate with your team on incoming WhatsApp messages.
- Respond to customers via smartphone, mobile, or desktop browser it's really up to you now.
- Engage with your customers by sending reminders, shipping alerts, or payment notifications.
- Use it as a customer support channel to offer a great customer experience.
How does it work?
First, you'll need to get your phone number connected with the WhatsApp Business API through our carefully selected business partner. You can start the process from here.
💡Note that you'll be asked to create an account with our business partner.
Once WhatsApp approved your phone number, you can already start sending and receiving WhatsApp messages together with your team directly through Trengo.
💡During this stage, you have 10 messages available per day. The limit is renewed daily.
To receive and send unlimited WhatsApp messages in Trengo, you'll need to get your Facebook Business Account verified. Start the process as soon as possible, in some cases, it can take up to 2 weeks to get verified by Facebook.
Good to know about the WhatsApp Business API
There are few differences between the WhatsApp Business API and other WhatsApp products that you should be aware of:
- WhatsApp Business API doesn't offer regular WhatsApp features such as group chat, bulk messaging, and video calling.
- You have 24 hours to respond to a message on WhatsApp Business. After that, you can initiate a conversation with our SMS feature or leverage message templates.
- After connecting your number to the WhatsApp Business API, you can't use it via the official WhatsApp apps anymore.