By adding your Trengo help center to your website widget, you're allowing your site visitors to easily find the information directly through your website.
To add your help center to your website widget you need:
- to be an account admin
- an added website widget
- an added help center channel
To add the Help Center to your widget, take the following steps:
- Go to your navigation panel >settings >settings >website widget and select the widget you'd like to add your email to.
- From the list, select 'Help center.
- Next, enable your channel by ticking the radio button.
- Select your help center channel.
Tip 💡: If you're using a Help Center on a custom domain, make sure to email us to get your SSL certificate. Help Centers without one won't appear in your widget.
Make sure to save your progress by clicking on 'Update widget'.
Congratulations. 👏🏼 Your site visitors will now be able to find the information directly through your website.