The more information/content we add to our chatbot, the better it will perform.
In this article:
- we'll create categories
- we'll add questions and assign the right answers to the chatbot
To keep the chatbot structured and organized, we'll start by adding different categories to it. Think of categories as different conversational topics such as pricing, different products, delivery, data privacy, you name it.
To create categories:
- Go to settings >chatbots >select your chatbot >categories.
- Click on 'Add category' in the top right corner.
- Name your category and hit save.
- Now that we've added categories let's go ahead and provide our chatbot with the right answers.
To add questions to your chatbot:
- Go to settings >chatbot >select the chatbot you want to add your content to and click on questions.
- Select the category you want to add the content to and start adding your questions and answers.
💡The more variations of a question you provide to your chatbot, the smarter it becomes and the more accurate its answers will be. Our general rule of thumb is to add around 5 different variations to a single question.
- Almost there. Let's test your chatbot before we push it live.
Next up: Test the chatbot