The help center allows you to easily create multilingual articles.
- Go to help center >settings.
- Next, go to languages and add the languages you want to support.
- Now, that you've added all supporting languages navigate to the article that you'd like to translate.
- Click on 'edit' and then on the current language. From here you can select the language you want to translate your article to.
- Insert your translation, publish your article, and click on 'save'.
To view all articles in a specific language, go to articles, and select the desired language.