Here's how to send attachments with your quick replies:
- First, you need to create a quick reply.
- Then, save it.
- Next, click on "Manage Attachments".
4. Choose the attachment(s) you wish to add and click on "Save changes".
Adding an in-text attachment to a quick reply (email only)
If you wish to add an image or video within the text of an email, this is possible, just follow these steps:
- Create a quick reply.
- Drag a file into your quick reply.
- If necessary, adjust the size.
- Save the quick reply.