Labels are tags that you apply to your conversations to keep your inbox organized and structured.
Here are some common examples of how to use labels:
- Urgency: create labels based on the urgency of the conversations, such as low, medium, or high.
- Feedback: you might want to quickly identify the feedback you received to improve your services or products.
- Testimonials: if you have customers that were particularly happy with your service or products you might want to reach out to them at a later point.
To create a label:
- Go to your navigation panel >settings >labels.
- Click on the green + sign.
- Fill out the form:
Give your label a name.
Select a color for your label.
Assign the labels to the right channels.
- Sort order
Set the label priority. (1 being the most important, meaning it shows on top of the list when you try to add a label.)
Click 'Save changes'.