Would you like to know whether a certain contact is a customer or an employee? It's easy to categorize conversations by use of labels in Trengo. The organization can maintain a clear overview in such a way!
Labels can be created by following these steps:
- Within the Settings of Trengo, navigate into "Labels".
- Add a label via the green button.
- Fill in a fitting title for the label and select a color.
- Select the channels in which the label needs to be shown.
- Set the sort order, to make sure the most important labels appear first.
- Save the label by clicking the blue "Save changes" button.
The created labels can always be edited within these settings. This way they can be provided with a new title or a different color.
Is a label no longer relevant but would you like to keep its data? By archiving the label this can be achieved.
Using labels in Trengo
Labels can be attached to a conversation in two ways: manually or automatically by means of a Rule. Every employee can manually attach a label to a conversation, but it's maybe easier and more efficient to create a Rule that "recognizes" certain types of messages and automaticaly attaches the right label to them.
Employees can manually add labels to a ticket in this way:
Good to know: it's also possible to search for a label when it needs to be inserted. Simply type the first letters of the label name in the search box and then select the desired label.