For those who are not always behind their computer, it is still useful that they are available for picking up the phone. In Trengo it's possible to forward the phone calls automatically to a mobile phone. This way someone is always available for the customer!
Add a mobile phone number
In order to be able to be called on a mobile phone, it is important that a mobile phone number has been added to the profile. You can open your own profile by clicking on your own icon in the upper right corner of the Trengo dashboard.
This phone number must be entered in an international format, without the plus (316 [number] and not 06 [number] or +31 6 [number]) and store it.
Transferring calls from Trengo to a mobile phone
If the mobile phone number is entered in the profile, you're then able switch on call forwarding. This can be done by following the steps below:
- Open the telephone window (using the telephone icon in the top right corner).
- Click on the cogwheel next to the "Online / offline" mode.
- Make sure "Call forwarding" is on (it is green when enabled).
- If you entered your mobile phone number correctly, it should be displayed below "Call forwarding".
- Make sure the status for telephony is "online".
Once these steps are completed, all incoming calls are automatically forwarded to the mobile phone. This way, no more calls are missed and the company is always available!