Do not all employees in the organization work in Trengo, but do they also use Gsuite ? Link Trengo to Gsuite to maintain an overview and work as a team.
Note: this only works for Gsuite addresses not for personal Gmail addresses.
How does it work?
By connecting Trengo to Gsuite / Gmail, all emails from the connected email address are forwarded to Trengo, where colleagues can assign these messages to answer them.
In G Suite / Gmail, every message that arrives in Trengo will be labeled. A message that is in "New" will be labeled "Trengo New". If the message is picked up in Trengo, then this label is changed to "Trengo assigned" and if a message is closed in Trengo, colleagues will see this in Gmail / G Suite thanks to the "Trengo closed" label. This way everyone immediately knows whether a message is being answered or not.
How can it be set?
First of all, an administrator in Gsuite has to take the following steps in Gsuite:
- Sign in to your Google Admin console and make sure to use an administrator account.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Security > API controls/permissions (click `App access control` if your are not being redirected to the App access control page
- From the main App access control page, select Manage Third-Party App Access.
- Click Add app and select "OAuth App Name Or Client ID"
- Search for "860150548894-kvrrjomhvk62dhi5qb7f32a50qbb6oeb.apps.googleusercontent.com".
- Select Trengo and click "Add".
- Done. All users from within the domain may now connect their Gsuite account to Trengo.
Gmail is linked to Trengo by following these steps:
After following these steps it is time to start answering emails.