When you link your SIP devices to Trengo users, Trengo knows which user was handling a specific phone call. Use the steps below to link your devices to the users in Trengo.
Create a channel in Trengo
- Navigate to Settings --> Voice and click on the green + to add a Voice channel.
- Select "Phone calls via SIP devices"
- Click on the provider "Voys.nl"
- Click `Add device`
- In your Voys account navigate to "Beheer" --> "Voip accounts" --> "extension/device"
- Fill out the digits part (for example: 203) in this screen.
- Select the corresponding Trengo user.
- Click `Create channel` or `Update channel`.
- A webhook will now be created, copy this Webhook, as it will be needed in Voys.
- In the Voys control panel, go to "Beheer" and click on "Gespreksnotificaties".
- Click on the button "Toevoegen"
- Fill out the fields as shown on the image below. Paste your Webhook configuration from the channel in Trengo:
- Click on "Opslaan" to save the settings.
- Your SIP-channel has now been set up!