Are there employees who need to be involved in customers' questions, but who do not necessarily have to answer these themselves? Add them as a Light user!
What rights does a Light user have?
A Light user can perform the following actions in Trengo:
- Assign conversations to themselves or to colleagues.
(Please note that these messages cannot be answered by the Light user).
- Take internal notes, tag colleagues or get tagged by colleagues.
- View conversation, contact and profile information.
- Place reminders.
- Mark conversations as favorite.
- Follow conversations.
- Close conversations.
How is a Light user added?
Adding light users to Trengo can be done by following these steps:
- Navigate to "Users" in the main menu.
- Click on "Invite a colleague" or the green plus to add a new user.
- Complete the form with the user's details:
- Under "Authorization" select the function "Light user" and choose form which teams the light user can see the messages.
- Choose Save changes to actually add the user.
The user receives an email with which he can verify his account and choose a password. After this has been done, the Light user has been added.
What does a Light user cost?
The costs for a Light user can be found on our website.
Can I downgrade a regulare user to a Light user?
It is not possible to downgrade someone to Light user, it has to be a completely new user. If it is necessary for someone with Light user rights to also respond to messages, you can always upgrade them to a regular user.