Show the initiative yourself and approach the customer via WhatsApp (and after 24-hours)? This can be done using approved templates. With a Business account via our Business Partner this can be arranged with the following steps:
- In Trengo, navigate to Settings -> WhatsApp Business to edit the channel.
- Within the WhatsApp Business section, click on "Manage templates" underneath "Namespace".
- Enter the following requested information:
A title which helps employees to easily recognize the template.
The title with which is used for the request of the template at WhatsApp. Make sure to look at the conditions that Whatsapp sets for the templates.
Select to which category the template belongs (for example: Transportation Update).
In which language is the template written?
Multiple WhatsApp Business channels? Select here the channel to which the template belongs.
The message that is going to be sent to the customer. Be precise in this and use variables for customer-specific data. It is not possible to adjust the template message within the conversation.
- Everything entered correctly? Click on "Save changes" to submit the template. We will forward the request to our Business Partner to submit it to WhatsApp for approval.
- As soon as the template has been approved, we will reach out to you with a Namespace. Paste this Namespace in the settings of the WhatsApp Business channel in the appropriate field.
- Click Save changes to save the changes.
After saving, template is immediately activated and can be used by employees to approach the customer.
Tip: for actively approaching people via WhatsApp, permission is always required. This can be arranged with a so-called opt-in.
Costs per submitted template
The first 10 submitted templates are free! Each additional submitted template cost €45,- per template.
Costs per template message
WhatsApp uses different rates per template message per country. We will bill the template messages automaticly from your balance.
|United Arab Emirates||€0.0247|
|Rest of Africa||€0.0605|
|Rest of Asia Pacific||€0.0530|
|Rest of Central & Eastern Europe||€0.0650|
|Rest of Latin America||€0.0541|
|Rest of Middle East||€0.0540|
|Rest of Western Europe||€0.0788|