Handy: in Trengo it is possible to add to the inbox when the company is opened or cosed. Even more convenient: it is possible to create different sets of business hours; per channel or label the organization can choose when it is opened!
Creating Business hours
By following the following steps, the opening hours are quickly created.
- In Trengo, navigate to Settings -> Company Profile -> Business Hours.
- Create a new set of Business Hours with the green + button and give it a recognizable name (for example "company name + channel" or "opening hours label").
- Give a brief description of the Business hours for colleagues, so that they understand what it is intended for.
- Select the Time Zone for the Business Hours so that they are applied correctly.Certainly recommended if the organization has various branches worldwide.
- Select per day whether the organization is open by checking or un-checking the box before the day. For example, in the example below, the organization is closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Enter from when to when the company is open. Tip By using the + button next to the times, it is possible to enter multiple hours per day. For example, the dub is possible to fill in opening hours for the morning and the afternoon (see example below).
- Then select under "Channels" for which channels these opening hours apply.
Good to know: if channels are added to the account later, the correct business hours can always be chosen within the settings of this channel.
- Save the changes by clicking on "Save Changes".
The business hours are now created and immediately active. So a chat channel, for example, will no be "offline" outside the opening hours. It is also possible to set up an Auto Reply for various Social Messaging channels (like WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger) based on these opening times. This article describes how this can be set.