Reply to Instagram posts as easily as to emails or chat messages, by bundling everything in the Trengo inbox!
Important: to connect the Instagram account to Trengo it is important that the organization has a Business Instagram Account that is linked to a Facebook page. Instagram describes here how a business account can be created and here how it can be linked to Facebook.
The linking of Instagram can be done with the following steps:
- Navigate to Settings -> Instagram and add a new channel by clicking on the green +.
- This will lead you to Facebook and asks you to log in with the personal details.
- Give Trengo al the requested access.
- After this is done, you will be redirected to Trengo.
- Give the channel a recognizable name (for example Instagram "Company Name").
- Specify which teams can see the Instagram posts.
- Choose a notification sound for the channel.
- Add relevant Business hours and indicate whether or not notification e-mails can be sent with new messages.
- Select which Instagram page can be linked to Trengo in the bottom field.
- Save the channel by clicking on "Create Channel".
You can choose "Comments" and "Mentions" to be received in Trengo by switching the sliders on or off.