The moment is there! You're going to make the Trengo Chatbot ready for use 🤖🎉.
By going to https://web.trengo.eu/admin/chatbots, you can click on the green plus sign (+) to create the first Chatbot.
When you create a Chatbot, you'll first be asked which language (Chatbot language) the Chatbot should understand. This is important, so the Chatbot can give good suggestions in the selected language.
In addition, you're asked on which channels the Chatbot will work. Select the relevant channels such as Website chat, Facebook, Twitter and/or Telegram. Once you've requested and/or linked channels in Trengo, you can select the relevant channels here.
You don't have to worry that the Chatbot will be active immediately. You can first set up the Chatbot on your own and publish it at a later time. The Chatbot won't be active on the selected channels yet. In the meantime, you're able to fill it with information and extensivly test it.
Client access via Google
To connect the Chatbot to the Machine learning technique from Google, it's necessary to request the Chatbot client access from Google (Dialogflow). Follow the steps below to create the Chatbot:
Generating token and secret in Diagflow:
- Go to dialogflow.com and login with a Google account.
- Give Dialogflow access to the Google account and click on "Allow".
- Accept (if agreed upon) the conditions by clicking "Accept".
- Click on "Create agent" in left menu.
- Come up with a name for the Chatbot, select the desired languages, click on "Create" and wait for the Chatbot to be created.
- Once it's been created, click on the gearwheel icon in the left menu next to the arrow.
- Set the "API VERSION" to "V2 API" and click "Save".
- Next click on the link of the Project ID (see image).
- This link navigates to Google's "Cloud console". You may first be asked to agree to the Terms and Conditions to continue.
- Click in the console, in the menu on the left, on "IAM & Admin" and then choose "Service accounts".
- Create a new Service Account.
- Give the Service Account a name and a short description (for example, the name of the Chatbot) and proceed to step 2.
- In step 2, provide the Service account with the roles Dialogflow API Admin and Dialogflow API Client (to be searched in the search window) and continue to the next step.
- It is not necessary to grant users access to this account. Skip this part and choose "Create Key".
- Indicate that the Keytype is "JSON" and click on Create.
- A file is now downloaded, open this and copy the content.
- Paste the code that is just copied within Trenog in the Google Cloud Key field.
- Click on Create Chatbot.
- Go back to the cloud console (click on the Google cloud console to go back to the homepage) and navigate in the menu on the left to "APIs & Services" -> "Dashboard".
- Click on "Enable APIs and Services".
- In the next screen, search for "Dialogflow API" and make sure it is "enabled".
How to get the Chatbot going
Once this has happened, you can start using "Smalltalk" and your own questions. Read more about how you can activate "Smalltalk" and why we recommend this.