To attach Telegram to your account, you have to create a Bot account. This is a special type of account, which is suitable to attach to external applications. Follow the instructions below.
- Install Telegram on your computer, desktop.telegram.org.
- Link Telegram to your personal phone number (if you don't have an account).
- When Telegram has started, initiate a conversation with “BotFather“.
- Type "/newbot" and send the message.
- Typ the name of your Bot.
- Pick an unique username for your bot. This name must end with _bot or Bot.
- If the unique username is accepted, you will receive an token (the password for your Bot). Fill in the token and your username in the form.