Do you want to receive incoming calls on your mobile phone instead of the browser? No problem, we got you covered!
First, it is important that a mobile phone number has been added to your profile.
- Click on your icon in the bottom left corner and click again on your icon to go to your profile.
- Next, fill in your phone number in an international format in the Phone number field:
- Click on Save changes to save the phone number.
After that take the following steps:
- Click on the phone icon in the left menu so that the voice menu pops open
- Then click on the gear icon and make sure that you are 'available for calls'
- Now click on 'Receive calls in your browser' to switch to 'Receive calls to your phone'
- Done, from now on calls will be forwarded to your mobile phone.
When a customer now calls you the original phone call will be redirected towards your mobile number. When you pick up the phone a voice will first ask you to press '1' to take the call. This makes sure that the customer does not end up in your personal Voicemail.
As the call is forwarded this means that the caller ID will be the number of your organization, instead of the customersnumber.