The channels report is a great place to gain insights into the performance of the different channels. You can easily compare them with each other to see which channel generates the most traffic and which channel has the best resolution time.
Per channel, you gain insights into the following information:
- The number of new conversations;
- The number of assigned conversations;
- The number of closed conversations;
- The average first response time;
- The average resolution time;
- The number of messages received;
- The number of messages sent;
- The number of internal messages shared.
To see all the data, simply scroll horizontally.
Learn how all these metrics are measured in this article.
Apply filters to get the overview you are looking for. You can filter between different (sets of) channels, users, or labels.
The channel filter gives you the opportunity to compare different channels with each other. For the other filters, selecting multiple will lead to the addition of these metrics.
Select which timeframe you would like to see. You can filter on:
- Last 7 days
- Last 14 days
- Last 30 days
- This month (showing results from between the first and the last day of the current month)
- Previous month (showing results from between the first and the last day of the previous month)
- This year (showing results from between the first and the last day of the current year)
- Last year (showing results from between the first and the last day of the previous year)
- Or choose a custom timeframe.
You can sort the list based on the categories. Use the up-down icon next to a metric in order to sort the list based on the highest or lowest score for that metric.
Here you will see all metrics for the different channels listed below each other for easy comparison.