With Trengo, you are able to check the average first response time, average resolution time, and the number of messages that are needed to resolve a conversation within the resolutions report.
Navigate to Reports > Resolutions report, where you’ll find the dashboard as seen below.
1. Filter: Apply filters to produce the report you are looking for. You are able to filter between different (sets of) channels, users, and labels.
2. Timeframe: Here you can select your timeframe. You can use standard filters (e.g. ‘Today’, ‘Last month’, or ‘This year’), or set up your own custom timeframe.
3. Performance in numbers: Find the average first response time, average resolution time, and average responses needed until resolution within the selected filters and timeframe here.
4. Metrics: Choose which metric you’d like to see in the graph below.
🔘 Average first response time: The time between the first message from a customer and the first reply of a user in Trengo. Messages outside of opening hours or the time someone spends talking to a chatbot or flowbot are left out of this report.
🔘 Average resolution time: The time between the moment a conversation has been created and the moment it's closed. If a conversation gets reopened and reclosed, these times are added to the total resolution time of a conversation. The time outside of business hours is not accounted for in the resolution time.
🔘 Average number of responses until resolution: The number of responses in a conversation is calculated by counting the messages that are sent by a Trengo user in a certain conversation.
5. Resolutions graph: Here you’ll see the result based on your filters. The darker line shows the current period, the lighter one shows the previous period.
ℹ️ The previous period covers the same length of time as the selected period. If you chose ‘Last month’ the previous period will be the month before.