It is possible to answer bol.com questions from your own Trengo inbox. To achieve this, take the following steps:
1. Contact Bol.com
First, contact [Bol.com](http://bol.com/) to enable the option "Answer customer questions in your own CRM system". Mail this request to [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact them at +3130-3104996 for the Netherlands or +322-7885990 for Belgium.
Have you received access/confirmation that this is on on your [Bol.com](http://bol.com/) partner account? Create a channel for these messages in Trengo.
2. Create a channel in Trengo
Take the following steps within your Trengo account:
- Go to Settings> Channels> Email.
- Create a new email channel by clicking on (+) and choose "Add a Trengo forwarding address".
- Within the forwarding settings, scroll to "Auto replies" and disable it.
- Save the new channel. A "Forwarding address" will appear, ending with @ [trengomail.com](http://trengomail.com/).
- Copy this entire address and proceed to the next part.
3. Link Bol.com to Trengo
Log in to the Bol.com partner portal and go to Settings> Account> Contact. Enter the copied email address ending in @ trengomail.com and click "Save".
Congratulations! 🎊 From now on, you can answer all Bol.com messages in your Trengo inbox without having to log in to the Bol.com partner account.
Some useful tips
- Automatically close other emails from Bol.com
From the moment everything is automatically forwarded, Bol.com will also forward order confirmations and other emails to the Trengo email channel. You may want to prevent this from cluttering your inbox by creating a rule that automatically closes these emails in Trengo.
- Bol.com announces that the customer's question no longer needs to be answered
Do you receive an email that Bol.com has already taken over the email and you no longer need to answer it? How nice would it be that the previously received email with the question in it, including the "no longer answer email", is automatically closed in our system? This is also perfectly possible by setting a Rule in Trengo that captures the subject and automatically closes it as an action.
Learn how to set up rules here.